Sunday, August 25, 2019




Mentors Matter!

“Imitate me, just as I imitate Christ.”
‭‭1 CORINTHIANS‬ ‭11:1 AMP

“PATTERN YOURSELVES after me [follow my example], as I imitate and follow Christ (the Messiah).”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭AMPC‬‬

“I want you to pattern your lives after me, just as I pattern mine after Christ.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭TPT‬‬

My earliest memories are of walking from the parsonage to the church, REACHING UP, HOLDING DAD’S HAND!

I need, we need leaders, mentors and pastors to follow! Not just anyone with a title or a position, rather those who are anointed and appointed to be in our lives.
I want to be around people who know more than me, who have done more, who have gone further and are going faster then me! I want to be MOTIVATED BY MY MENTORS!

MENTORS MATTER! 

No comments: