Friday, May 14, 2010

A message from Ariel

Hey guys!

I'm working as a counselor this summer at a camp called SpringHill, and I'm asking for your help (:

I'm apart of the IMPACT program, which works to provide scholarships for kids who want to come to camp but can't afford it. I'm asked to recruit people who are willing to donate, the amount doesn't matter because anything will help. (and i understand being a poor college student, so if that's you, little amounts can help too)

You should know the experience offered here isn't like any other, God does some really awesome things at this camp. Which I can say from experience, because I've attended as a camper since I was 8 years old. He works through college students like me, wonderful people like you, and other seriously great people who love these kids to create an environment where they can truly encounter a God who loves and adores them. If a life changing week is waiting for a kid this summer, nothing should stop them from experiencing it. So please help me in providing a way for these awesome kids to come have the experience that just might change their life.

Here's how it can work: respond by shooting me either a message on here or through my contact info below (try not to respond to this message) letting me know if you feel led to make a donation, along with some contact information (email, mailing address) and I'll get back to you with details (:

Thanks for letting me take some of your time! If you don't feel led to donate, that's totally okay! I just ask for your prayers for the summer and for these kids hearts to soften and allow God to work in them the way He intends to!

Thank you again!

Ariel Martin

Taylor University
236 West Reade Ave.
Upland, IN 46989
ariel_martin@taylor.edu

www.springhillcamps.com

4 comments:

wholesale fashion jewelry said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it,I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks



fashion jewelry wholesale
wholesale fashion jewelry

Unknown said...

Your blog is very nice I like to enjoy every pages,
revitol anti aging solution
regards...

rulee said...

Everything around is so quiet,Cheap Snapback Hats quiet as if to hear belongs to my own heart beat. Optional PM on a song, listen to to should be of bitter, because I listen to of each song is so bitter. I'm just a persistent calf injury, but in the heart or keep drop of blood.
Damage already in the past for a long time, but the passage of time and never fade. The heart of the wound whatever may not heal, always in casual pain. Really want to cry a, but a tears also fall not come down, not me more strong than before, but the tears had drained. Tears of bitter fiddled with my fragile nerve, the mood of the hard belongs, quiet looking at the distance,Gucci Bags imperceptible or fuzzy the line of sight.

Joel said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Joel
JHouston791@gmail.com