Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PERSPECTIVE


Perspective does not change what we see, but simply how we see it. What do you see? Some one said to us recently, speaking of a particular situation, “I don’t know if we will succeed or fail, all we can do is just keep plugging along”. Now that’s one perspective, not a motivated one, not a positive one, but some one’s perspective none the less. Now I look at the exact same situation and I see opportunities to prosper, progress and succeed. Jesus said, ” If you believe, all things are possible to him who believes”. Our perspective on our future is many times determined or at least predisposed by our past. Our perspective about what is around us is largely determined by what is inside of us. Namely how we see ourselves is how we see our future. Remember what the Israelite spies said of the giants who occupied the promised land. Numbers 13:33 “We were like grasshoppers in our own site”. Now here is where perspective is the key to our success. The verse I just mentioned finishes by saying, “and so we were in their sight”. How we see ourselves is how others will see us. How others see us determines who we attract into our lives and how they react to us. WHEN YOU LOOK INTO THE MIRROR OF YOUR SOUL, WHAT DO YOU SEE?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 320 pounds everwhere. But finally I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

i surely love your writing choice, very unique.
don't give up as well as keep penning in all honesty , because it simply just good worth to read it,
excited to read a whole lot more of your content articles, enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you dispatch, intention look audacious in the direction of more interrelated articles without delay as its anecdote of my favourite subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone!

i've been looking to figure out a good place to start the Acai free trial & was wanting to know if anybody had some thoughts on whether or not it works for weight loss? So far here's the only [url=http://acaiberrydetox.ndesignsblog.com/2010/03/12/get-to-know-acai-berry-free-samples/]article[/url] I have been able to check out that seemed realistic for the goals I have. Opinions?

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone,

Here's a very informative internet sites I've discovered so far concerning weight loss and dieting info. The story at [url=http://suesdiary.info]Sues Diary[/url] is inspirational at the very least.

Anonymous said...

I've used that stuff at [url=http://suesdiary.info]Sues Diary[/url] myself. I tried the colon cleanse and had great results.

Bri :)

Anonymous said...

how are you ?, nice web-site
the way to write blog posts that will smash in your readers:
http://tinyurl.com/yg6bl2e

rulee said...

Everything around is so quiet,Cheap Snapback Hats quiet as if to hear belongs to my own heart beat. Optional PM on a song, listen to to should be of bitter, because I listen to of each song is so bitter. I'm just a persistent calf injury, but in the heart or keep drop of blood.
Damage already in the past for a long time, but the passage of time and never fade. The heart of the wound whatever may not heal, always in casual pain. Really want to cry a, but a tears also fall not come down, not me more strong than before, but the tears had drained. Tears of bitter fiddled with my fragile nerve, the mood of the hard belongs, quiet looking at the distance,Gucci Bags imperceptible or fuzzy the line of sight.