Thursday, December 31, 2009

The New Leaf



The New Leaf

He came to my desk with quivering lip –
The lesson was done.
“Dear Teacher. I want a new leaf he said,
“I have spoiled this one.”
I took the old leaf, stained and blotted
And gave him a new one, all unspotted,
And into his sad eyes smiled;
“Do better now, my child!”

I went to the Throne with a quivering soul –
The old year was gone.
“Dear Father, hast Thou a new leaf for me?”
“I have spoiled this one.”
He took the old leaf, stained and blotted
And into my sad heart smiled:
“Do better now, my child!”



Author Unknown

3 comments:

wholesale jewelry said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it,I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks



fashion jewelry wholesale
wholesale fashion jewelry

rulee said...

Perhaps too radical, in a hurry but is time, not me. Parents,Cheap Snapback Hats friends, all good, like autumn leaves total want to leave branches. One day, only know the heart is sour, tears is salty, once mundane have, now is helpless crave. And I have already grown up and start a new life, a lot of things, the choice facing.
Like a person, waiting quietly, occurs, the society is in without your days, life, is also a kind of good. Fast graduated, will those of strewn at random time draw one end, perhaps, a day of a moment, we'll see. Winter continued long, and in constant in heart for peace,Gucci Bags moist. Say goodbye to the past, I learn to a person, a person's alone.

Annie said...

lunettes de soleil armani
Lunettes de soleil chanel
lunettes de soleil dolce gabbana
Lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
lunettes de soleil ray ban
Porte cles chanel
Porte cles louis vuitton
portefeuille louis vuitton
Sac a mains
Sac a main prada
sac burberry
Sac Chanel
Sac Dior
Sac Guess
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Accessoires louis vuitton
tee shirts louis vuitton femmes
tee shirts louis vuitton hommes