Friday, April 3, 2009

READ THESE SCRIPTURES AND BE BLESSED!!!


..."and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.Malachi 3
See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse-
Deuteronomy 11:26
Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you,
Exodus 23:25
"Naphtali is abounding with the favor of the LORD
and is full of his blessing;
Deuteronomy 33:23

I'll make you a great nation and bless you. I'll make you famous; you'll be a blessing.

"I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. Genesis 12:2
This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live
Deuteronomy 30:19
1 Blessed are all who fear the LORD, who walk in his ways.
2 You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours
Psalm 128
John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, "This was he of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.' " 16From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. 17For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only who is at the Father's side, has made him known. He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit-Galatians 3

Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; And let them say continually, "Let the Lord be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant." Ps 35:27

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Survival group against God?? LOL. Good luck with that. Truth is, no one knows the exact time this will happen except the man upstairs, however, I firmly believe that there are people placed here by God that post the warning signs and it's up to you to take heed.
[url=http://2012earth.net/global_economic_crisis_2012.html
]2012 end of the world
[/url] - some truth about 2012